Batteries and Accessories
Freedom Lite Home RangeR41,713.00 – R523,257.00
Please note these batteries are made to order and have a lead time of up to 2 weeks from date of purchase. Freedom Lite modules exclude the inverter and solar charge controller.
Mecer 200A 12V LithiumR6,612.00
Nominal Capacity 200Ah Usable Capacity 200Ah Nominal Voltage 12.8V Energy 2560Wh Charge Voltage 14.6V Discharge cut-off voltage 10V Charge Method CC/CV Standard Charge Current 15A Max. Charge Current 100A Standard Discharge Current 20A Max. Continues Discharge Current 100A Cycle Life 1500 times Internal Impedance =70mO Dimension L521 x W267 x H219.5mm Weight Approx. 28kg Working Temperature Range Charge: 0°C–45°C
Storage Temperature -10°C–45°C
Victron Smart LiFePO4 Battery RangeR13,000.00 – R68,500.00
- With integrated cell balancing
- Can be parallel and series connected
- Bluetooth app available to monitor cell voltage and temperature
Requires one of these BMS-es:
- VE.Bus BMS – recommended for systems with victron inverter/chargers.
- mini BMS – recommend for use in small systems.
- Battery Management System BMS 12/200 – recommend for use in Automotive and Marine systems having DC-loads and Alternators.
- Smart BMS CL 12/100 – recommended for use in Automotive and Marine systems having DC-loads and Alternators.
SolarMD rack solutionR54,752.45
Cabinet Mount System
The CB-12 cabinet relies on a Cabinet Mounted Lithium Iron-Phosphate battery for streamlined energy storage. We use a flexible modular design. For this reason, it to be set up on the CB-12 Cabinet (7.4-22.2kWh) with 1 to 3 SS202 Cabinet Mount battery modules.
The Solar MD SS202 features different storage capacities, according to user requirements. In other words, capacity can be increased through a parallel connection of the batteries.
Not to mention that the Solar MD standard battery, the SS202 has been widely used in energy storage applications in the African market. In fact, we produced the battery with world-leading LiFePO4 technology.